Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 1, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST: WEEK 8 - QUIZ-3 - MALTEPE UNIVERSITESI

Dear all,

For the WEEK-8, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:

The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War 
Part II. Issues in Middle Eastern Politics 
7. The Palestinian-Israeli Conflict

PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:  
The 50 Years War Israel And The Arabs Complete Documentary Episode 1 of 2

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles THURSDAY and I do not accept the newspaper articles by email.

FOR THE WEEK 8, please bring newspaper articles related with Political and Social/Cultural Life in Palestine.  Other subjects will not be accepted.

QUIZ - 3: You will take the quiz-3 on THURSDAY. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING READINGS:

5. The Iranian Revolution 
6. The Gulf Wars and Beyond

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,
--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment