Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

ISA Forum of Sociology - The Arab Council for Social Science (ACSS) - Social Gathering Wednesday 13 July from 12:30 to 1:45

Open Invitation

The Arab Council for Social Science (ACSS)
Cordially invites you to a social gathering
With brief presentations of
The ACSS by the ACSS President Prof. Abdulkhaleq Abdellah
The first report on “The Arab Social Sciences” by Prof. Mohamed Bamyeh
With refreshments
Wednesday 13 July from 12:30 to 1:45
Place:
kleiner Festsaal: main building, first floor, in the exhibition area (on the map on the right hand side, called "kleiner Festsaal":
http://events.univie.ac.at/raum-management/raumvergabe-fuer-veranstaltungen/standorte-plaene-und-fotos/hauptgebaeude/hauptgebaeude-1obergeschoss/

No comments:

Post a Comment