Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Qualitative Sociology: Gender and Globalization Special Issue

Qualitative Sociology: Gender and Globalization Special Issue 

Editors: Manisha Desai, Rachel Rinaldo

Volume 39, Issue 4, December 2016
http://link.springer.com/journal/11133/39/4?wt_mc=alerts.TOCjournals

Reorienting Gender and Globalization: Introduction to the Special Issue
Manisha Desai, Rachel Rinaldo Pages 337-351

In the Shadow of Working Men: Gendered Labor and Migrant Rights in South Korea
Hae Yeon Choo Pages 353-373

“Empowered Criminals and Global Subjects”: Transnational Norms and Sexual Minorities in India
Chaitanya Lakkimsetti Pages 375-396

Ready Rhetorics: Political Homophobia and Activist Discourses in Malawi, Nigeria, and Uganda
Tara McKay, Nicole Angotti Pages 397-420

Pharmaceutically-Made Men: Masculinities in Chad’s Emergent Oil Economy
Lori Leonard Pages 421-437

Afterword: Gender and Globalization in Uncertain Times
Leslie Salzinger

No comments:

Post a Comment