Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, January 16, 2017

4th International Course On Shia Islamic Studies" March 4-14, 2017 - The University of Religions and Denominations, Qom, Iran

From: Ahmad Moghri
Date: Monday, January 16, 2017 at 8:23 PM
To: Sociology of Islam <sociology_of_islam-g@vt.edu>
Subject: Last call for: 4th International Course on Shia Islamic Studies (Iran, March 2017)

Dear Tugrul,

Would you please circulate the Last Call for the "4th International Course On Shia Islamic Studies" attached to this mail? It refers to a 6-Day academic workshop and 5-Day cultural tour In 5 cities of Iran in March 2017 organized by the University of Religions and Denominations (Iran, Qom) in collaboration with the Ferdusi University (Iran, Mashhad).
Registration deadline: January 31, 2017.
More information on details and costs is available at ​shiacourse (at) urd.ac.ir
Thank you in advance!
Kind regards
Ahmad Moghri,
Program Director
--
Ahmad Moghri
Program Director,
University of Religions and Denominations
Qom, Iran
shiacourse (at) urd.ac.ir

No comments:

Post a Comment