Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, January 1, 2016

The Anglo Connection: Why Do So Many Jewish Terrorists Come From the English-speaking World?

From the suspects in the Duma arson case to the revelers in the ‘wedding of hate,’ the ranks of Jewish extremist groups are filled with immigrants from the U.S. and other English speaking countries.

Judy Maltz

HAREETZ -  Dec 31, 20152

At the Petach Tikva Magistrate Court, where some of the key suspects in the latest wave of Jewish terror activity were having their remands extended this week, concerned family members huddled in the hallways while hearings were held behind closed doors.  A passerby paying close attention could not help but take note of the preponderance of English being spoken. And when not English, then American-accented Hebrew.  Is it pure coincidence that a disproportionate number of those taken into custody in the latest crackdown on Jewish extremism in Israel, as well as those cheering them on, are children of immigrants from English-speaking countries or immigrants who hold dual citizenship?

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment