Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IREU 330: FINAL EXAM - MALTEPE UNIVERSITY

Dear all, 

You will take the final exam (CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IREU 330) online on
May 26, 2016 between 14:00 - 15:00. 

You will take the final exam at the following homepage:


In order to take this exam, you need to have User-ID and password.
 SINAVI ALABILMENIZ ICIN ILK 10 DAKIKA ICINDE SISTEME GIRIS YAPMANIZ GEREKMEKTEDIR!

You will have 30 questions (multiple choice and true/false). 
15 questions from previous quizzes  and 15 questions from the following chapters: 

9. States and Their Opponents
10. The Question of Democracy
11. Challenges Facing the Middle East

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,
--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment