Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Islamic Movements (Week-6 October 24 - Tuesday 10:00 – 11:30): Readings, Newspaper Articles and Presentation

Dear all,


For the next week, (6th Week) you should read the following articles:


DOCUMENTARY:
·      The Hezbollah Mystery
·      The Rise and Rise of the Party of God - Lebanon
·      Gaza / HAMAS – Rise to Power
·      Hamas Rulers of Gaza Documentary

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles. Articles SHOULD BE related with HAMAS OR HEZBOLLAH. Other subjects will not be accepted. PLEASE VERY BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE YOUR ARTICLE IN THE CLASS! I need a print copy (First page) of your article, and please include your full name on it.  

We will meet in the new campus (East Campus, College of Liberal Arts).

PRESENTATION:
ASMAA ABUSAMAK

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,

Tugrul Keskin

No comments:

Post a Comment