Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

China Stuck With Sub-8% Growth as G-20 Confronts Slowdown

By Bloomberg News - Apr 16, 2013

China’s longest streak of expansion below 8 percent in at least 20 years is sending a message to suppliers and investors around the world to get used to slower growth in the second-biggest economy.
The 7.7 percent increase in first-quarter gross domestic product from a year earlier marked the first time in data going back two decades that four periods in a row have seen growth of less than 8 percent. The figure released yesterday by the National Bureau of Statistics in Beijing was also the worst miss of analyst estimates since the third quarter of 2008, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

To read more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment