Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Islamic Movements (Week-7 October 26) Readings, Newspaper Articles and Presentation

Dear all,

For the next week, (7th Week) you should read the following articles: 

DOCUMENTARY:

·      Wahhabism: The School of Ibn Taymiyyah - The Root of Terrorism?
·      A Documentary by BBC Radio - Jihad And The Petrodollar Part – 1

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles. Articles SHOULD BE related with SALAFISM. Other subjects will not be accepted. PLEASE VERY BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE YOUR ARTICLE IN THE CLASS! I need a print copy (First page) of your article, and please include your full name on it.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,

Tugrul Keskin

No comments:

Post a Comment