Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Global and Regional Development (WEEK -5): Readings, Newspaper articles, Presentation and Documentaries


Dear all,

For the Week 5TH, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:


DOCUMENTARY:
History and Functions of The United Nations
Inside Story - UN Security Council: A relic of the past?

This week, we will have a presentation on Wednesday. YOU SHOULD PREPARE POWER POINTS and EMAIL IT TO ME A DAY BEFORE THE CLASS.

YUN XIA
  • Think Tanks and Their Impact. Robert O'neill.
  • The United Nations I: law and administration (Ian Hurd) 
YI HAN
  • The United Nations II: international peace and security (Ian Hurd)
  • Advocacy Tanks Acting like Policy Entrepreneurs (Kubilay Yado Arin)
  • The Role of Neoconservative Think Tanks in US Foreign Policy (Kubilay Yado Arin)
ZUJUN FENG
Who Rules America? William Domhoff

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring RECENT newspaper articles. Articles SHOULD BE related with UNITED NATIONS. Other subjects will not be accepted. PLEASE VERY BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE YOUR ARTICLE IN THE CLASS!  

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best to all,

Tugrul

No comments:

Post a Comment