Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, March 30, 2018

THE PARIS STATEMENT'S ARGUMENT

THE PARIS STATEMENT: A Europe We Can Believe In  
https://thetrueeurope.eu/a-europe-we-can-believe-in/

The West Cannibalizes Itself
What civilization has ever sought to repudiate its own culture and traditions as we do today?
By Robert W. Merry
The American Conservative • March 30, 2018

Paris Statement Defends Old Europe and Its Values 
Rev. James V. Schall, S.J. 
Crisis Magazine  October 16, 2017 

The Paris Statement: Hope for Europe’s Renewal 
By Michael Brendan Dougherty 
National Review - October 10, 2017 

A Tale of Two Christendoms 
by Matthew Schmitz 
First Thins - 10 . 11 . 17 

'Europe' is meaningless 
Matthew Walther 
The Week - October 10, 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment