Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Regulation of Artificial Intelligence

How to Regulate Artificial Intelligence 
By Oren Etzioni     
The New York Times - Sept. 1, 2017

Regulating Artificial Intelligence: How to Control the Unexplainable

Elon Musk calls for regulation of artificial intelligence

Should the government regulate artificial intelligence? It already is

How should we regulate artificial intelligence? 

Should AI be regulated? 

Should Artificial Intelligence Be Regulated? By Amitai Etzioni 

2 comments:

  1. My company is offering Personal Business loan We stand apart from other lenders because we believe in customer service just 2% interest rate We Offer all types of Finance loan
    I'll advise you can contact us
    abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete