Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Xi proposes trilateral work group on transcontinental South American railway

English.news.cn | 2014-07-17

BRASILIA, July 16 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping suggested here Wednesday that Peru and Brazil join his country in forming a work group to promote their cooperation on a planned railway across the South American continent.
During a meeting with Peruvian President Ollanta Humala, Xi noted that the three countries will issue a joint statement later in the day on the railway project, which will run all the way from the Peruvian Pacific coast to the Brazilian Atlantic coast.
The Chinese president proposed that a trilateral work group be established to navigate their cooperation in all related aspects, including the planning, design, construction and operation of the transcontinental rail.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment