Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, February 8, 2015

China, Argentina to jointly build nuclear power plant in Argentina

 ICROSS CHINA - 2015-02-05

BEIJING, Feb. 5 (Xinhua) -- Ministers of China and Argentina have signed a deal to build a nuclear power plant for Argentina, said China's National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) on Thursday.
Nur Bekri, deputy head of the NDRC and head of the National Energy Administration (NEA) and Argentina's minister in charge of public investment Julio De Vido on Wednesday signed an agreement to build a pressurized water reactor (PWR) nuclear power plant in Argentina, according the NDRC website.
The two also signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on building a heavy water reactor (HWR) for Argentina, said the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment