Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, September 16, 2017

H.R. McMaster Served 11 Years on Think Tank Financed by Boeing, Which Inked Billions in Iran Deals

Aaron Klein

BREITBART NEWS - 15 Sep 2017

NEW YORK — Congressional and U.S. court moves have put the Trump administration at the center of a debate about the Boeing firm’s multi-billion dollar deals to sell airplanes to two companies partially owned by the Iranian government.  Amid the controversy over the business deals, it is instrumental to take a closer look at White House National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster’s role at a UK-based think tank that, as Breitbart News reported, is bankrolled by Boeing as well as other conglomerates pursuing major business deals in Iran.  The past affiliation may raise conflict-of-interest issues for McMaster, who is serving in a position of direct influence over U.S. policy with regard to Iran. Already, McMaster has been accused of purging the National Security Council of hardliners on Iran, and he is seen as a proponent of the Iran nuclear accord.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment