Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, July 30, 2018

Liberal World Order


Beyond Western World Order: Trump’s Rhetoric Creates Opportunities 
There’s been a lot of talk of the end of the western liberal order, and the prospect that Trump is opening is that this order no longer needs to exclusively Western or steered by English-speaking countries.
By Charlotte Epstein  
The Globe Post - Jul 25, 2018

Misreading the “Liberal Order”: Why We Need New Thinking in American Foreign Policy
By Paul Staniland
LawFare -  Sunday, July 29, 2018

Trump Wants to Destroy the World Order. So What?
Whatever the U.S. president's intentions, his efforts to rock the foundation of international politics are hopeless.
By James Kirchick
Foreign Policy | July 26, 2018

The World Order Is Starting to Crack
America's allies and adversaries are adapting to Donald Trump in ways that can't easily be reversed.
By Stewart Patrick
Foreign Policy | July 25, 2018

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete