Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Turkmenistan ups oil production to 4.5 million tons – Oil Ministry

AKI Press - 08.12.2014

Bishkek (AKIpress) - oil rig Turkmenistan’s state concern Turkmenoil has produced 4.4 million tons of oil during 10 months of 2014, according to the Ministry for Oil and Gas Industry and Mineral Resources.
The number of the developed sites with hydrocarbon resources exceeded 25, the Ministry noted.
Turkmenoil is a state company that develops over 600 oil and oil and gas deposits such as Chekishler, Garadurun, South Kamyshlydja, Nebitlije, located in the west of Turkmenistan.
Over the years of Turkmenistan’s independence the oil company has increased oil production from 5 million metric tons up to 8 million metric tons annually.

No comments:

Post a Comment