Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, April 10, 2016

CURRENT POLITICS IN THE MIDDLE EAST IREU 330 : WEEK 9 - MALTEPE UNIVERSITY

Dear all,

For the WEEK-9, you should read the following chapters before you come to the class:
 
The Modern Middle East: A Political History since the First World War 
8. The Challenge of Economic Development
PLEASE ALSO WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY: 
Oil Across Arabia - 1950 Middle East Oil Field Educational Documentary - WDTVLIVE42  


NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles THURSDAY and I do not accept the newspaper articles by email.

FOR THE WEEK 9, please bring newspaper articles related with Political and Social/Cultural Life in NORTHERN IRAQ (KURDISH REGIONAL GOVERNMENT).  
Other subjects will not be accepted.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,
--
Tugrul Keskin
OFFICE HOURS: Wednesday 13:00-16:30
http://internationalstudiesandsociology.blogspot.com.tr/2016/02/course-syllabus-current-politics-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment