Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Friday, January 9, 2015

China, CELAC deepens cooperation with major documents

 (Xinhua) January 09, 2015

BEIJING, Jan. 9 -- China and the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) agreed on with three major documents on the last day of the first China-CELAC forum ministerial meeting.
The two-day meeting, co-chaired by Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and his Costa Rican counterpart, Manuel Gonzalez Sanz, passed a five-year cooperation plan, regulations for the forum and the Beijing Declaration.
Calling the forum a first, Wang said that China and CELAC were embracing opportunities for their all-round cooperation partnership.
Wang noted that the forum had given a strong "China-CELAC message" to the world.
China will work for both sides to reap early harvests from the forum and build a new model of South-South cooperation, Wang said. "We will be especially thorough in basic infrastructure. China has great strength in this field including production, techniques and equipment."

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment