Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, January 25, 2015

GOOGLE CHIEF: ‘The Internet Will Disappear’

Dave Smith

Business Insider - Jan. 25, 2015

Google’s chairman and ex-CEO Eric Schmidt was asked about the future of the web during a panel at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.  “I will answer very simply that the internet will disappear,” Schmidt replied.  “There will be so many IP addresses … so many devices, sensors, things that you are wearing, things that you are interacting with that you won’t even sense it. It will be part of your presence all the time. Imagine you walk into a room, and the room is dynamic. And with your permission and all of that, you are interacting with the things going on in the room.”

READ MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment