Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

China-Israel relations are bound to blossom

By H.E. GAO YANPING

The Jerusalem Post - 04/03/2014

As an ancient Chinese saying goes, “Amity between people holds the key to sound relations between states.”
On April 8, President Shimon Peres will embark on a state visit to China. It will be the first time President Peres has paid a visit to China since 2008 when he attended the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympic Games. It will also be the first time an Israeli president has paid a state visit to China since 2003.
Peres is going to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
The leaders of the two countries will exchange views on bilateral relations, as well as regional and international issues. The visit is of great significance, and will promote a new high in China- Israel relations.
As an ancient Chinese saying goes, “Amity between people holds the key to sound relations between states.”
Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment