Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Better Life Index: Infographic shows what people around the world value most

BY ROSIN O'CONNOR

The Independent - Wednesday 29 April 2015 

An infographic map has shown the main priorities in almost every country around the world based after a survey asked people what they value most in life.
The OECD Better Life Initiative has been collecting information on a continuous basis since 2011, and to date has received over 60,000 responses from over 180 countries.
The result, called the Better Life Index, is intended to allow viewers to compare well-being across countries, based on the 11 topics the OECD identified as essential, in the areas of material living conditions and quality of life.

READ MORE......

No comments:

Post a Comment