Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, November 6, 2017

Islamic Movements (Week-9 Thursday November 9) Readings, Newspaper Articles and Presentation


Dear all,

For the next week, (9th Week) you should read the following articles:


NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PRESENTATION: Please bring the newspaper articles. Articles SHOULD BE related with ISLAMIC MOVEMENTS AND PARTIES IN CENTRAL ASIA. Other subjects will not be accepted. PLEASE VERY BRIEFLY SUMMARIZE YOUR ARTICLE IN THE CLASS! I need a print copy (First page) of your article, and please include your full name on it.  
 
Weekly Presentation ON THURSDAY NOVEMBER 9TH:
Pilar Mejía Buenfil
Introduction on Global Salafism". Roel Meijer. Global Salafism: Islam’s New Religious Movement. Columbia University Press, 2009

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best to all,

Tugrul Keskin

No comments:

Post a Comment