Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Forty Koch Brothers Donors Exposed After Document Left at Hotel by Mistake Is Leaked

By Jodie Gummow

Sunday, 09 February 2014  AlterNet | Report

The confidential spreadsheet contains a who's who of far-right, mega-rich donors.
A new document providing rare insight into the political machine of the Koch Brothers has surfaced revealing the names of up to 40 donors, as well as senior Koch officials, Washington Post reported.
The list, published by Mother Jones, was mistakenly left behind at a donor conference and includes various corporate executives, real-estate and hedge fund billionaires and GOP financiers.
The list also includes Papa John pizza chain founder and hard-core Republican John Schnatter, Kenneth Griffin, the chief executive of Citadel, Silicon Valley real estate investor Carl Berg (worth $1.1 billion) and owner of Omni Hotels and Gold’s Gym.

Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment