Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Islamic fashion market set to be worth $327bn by 2020

ARABIAN BUSINESS - September 7, 2015

The Islamic fashion market is projected to grow by six percent annually to be worth $327 billion by 2020, according to new figures released ahead of a major summit being held in Dubai next month.
In 2014, Islamic, or modest, fashion sector expenditure reached $230 billion, constituting 11 percent of the global fashion market.
But the sector will be worth $327 billion by 2020, according to the upcoming State of the Global Islamic Economy report, to be published in conjunction with the Global Islamic Economy Summit taking place in Dubai this October.
The 2015 summit, organised by Dubai Chamber, the Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre (DIEDC) and Thomson Reuters, is set to gather over 2,000 policymakers, thinkers and business leaders on October 5-6 at Madinat Jumeirah.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment