Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Shaping China’s Global Imagination Branding Nations at the World Expo by Wang, J.

Palgrave, 2013
https://www.palgrave.com/br/book/9781137361714 

A comprehensive discussion of how countries embrace branding as a crucial element in their pursuit of soft power and why certain nation-branding efforts succeed while others fail through the example of the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai.

Soft Power, Nation Branding, and the World Expo 
Branding Nations     
The Shanghai Expo as a Site for Nation Branding      
Defining Nation Brands     
Communicating Nation Brands         
Experiencing Nation Brands     
Remembering Nation Brands   
Nation Branding as Strategic Narrative    
Nation Branding: Perspectives, Practices, and Prospects         
Coda

No comments:

Post a Comment