Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Decline and Fall of the United States Information Agency: American Public Diplomacy, 1989-2001

Cull, Nicholas J.

Palgrave, 2012
https://www.palgrave.com/gp/book/9780230340725

Using newly declassified archives and interviews with practitioners, Nicholas J. Cull has pieced together the story of the final decade in the life of the United States Information Agency, revealing the decisions and actions that brought the United States' apparatus for public diplomacy into disarray.

Table of contents:
Beyond the Cold War: The Presidency of George H. W. Bush  Cull, Nicholas J.  Pages 15-64  Downsizing: Bill Clinton’s First Term  Cull, Nicholas J.  Pages 65-119 
End Games: Bill Clinton’s Second Term  Cull, Nicholas J.  Pages 121-178 
Conclusion  Cull, Nicholas J.

No comments:

Post a Comment