Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Disgraced Former Georgian President to Fight Corruption in Moldova

SPUTNIK NEWS - 16.05.2015

Moldova is awaiting the possible arrival of disgraced former Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili to give its government lessons on fighting corruption. Local media has voiced its concerns with the fact that Saakashvili is wanted in his home country in connection with several large-scale embezzlement scandals. 
Last week, embattled Prime Minister Chiril Gaburici announced the establishment of a fresh anti-corruption campaign, following mass anti-corruption protests in the country's capital of Chisinau earlier this month. Among his tasks will be to invite the former Georgian president, whom Gaburici stated has "great experience in conducting reforms."

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment