Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vancouver: Well, am I a boring city?

English.news.cn | 2015-05-30


VANCOUVER, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Vancouverites are feeling defensive this week after being labeled by The Economist magazine as a mind-numbingly boring city that has become too safe and predictable.
A travel columnist under the name Gulliver argued on the magazine that as cities become nicer and more stable, the less fun they become. Vancouver routinely tops international livability indexes and therefore is a "boring city."
But Bob Kronbauer, who has been running the Vancouver Is Awesome blog for seven years, told Xinhua Friday that Gulliver can leave Vancouver to the rest of us.
Kronbauer's team has published thousands of stories singing the praises of this coastal city in west Canada.

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment