Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Asian factories, US jobs show improvement

The Times of India
November 1, 2012

NEW YORK/BEIJING: Private US firms stepped up hiring last month and factories showed modest improvement, surveys showed Thursday, while Asia's large economies started to pick up after a year of slower growth.

The jury was out on whether the data signalled sustained improvement in the fragile global economy, though analysts said strength in the United States and China, the world's two biggest economies, was essential to overall economic well-being.

That's particularly so at a time when a debt crisis in the 17-country euro zone has plunged several countries in the region into recession. Reports on major euro zone countries are due on Friday and expected to show continued economic contraction. 


To read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment