Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 31, 2015

Wes Craven, Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream director, dies at 76

Veteran Hollywood horror director, who made the A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream film franchises, dies after being diagnosed with brain cancer

MONICA TAN

THE GUARDIAN - AUGUST 30, 2015

Wes Craven, veteran writer and director of some of Hollywood’s most famous successful film franchises, has died at the age of 76.
The director of A Nightmare on Elm Street and Scream died on Sunday night at his Los Angeles home after being diagnosed with brain cancer, the Hollywood Reporter confirmed.
Craven was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and directed his first feature film, The Last House on the Left, in 1972 following a master’s degree in philosophy and writing at Johns Hopkins University and an early career in teaching.
READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment