Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Four of China's military regions will be merged into two

Staff Reporter    

Want China Times - 2014-01-02

Instant messaging app WeChat has helped Chinese internet giant Tencent become the first company to secure a position in the mobile internet market, but it is expected to face greater competition from rivals, the Shanghai-based First Financial Daily reports.
One of the chief rivals is the Alibaba Group. An employee of the e-commerce business leader told the newspaper that the company was planning to target WeChat in four areas — telecom services, its own IM app Laiwang, vendors on its online platforms, and through the celebrities using the Sina Weibo microblogging service.
Alibaba officials declined to comment on such a plan, but the company has invested heavily in its Laiwang app, which is aimed at rivaling WeChat, the newspaper said.

To read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment