Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

China has become world's second largest vineyards: OIV

English.news.cn | 2015-04-29

PARIS, April 28 (Xinhua) -- China has become the world's second largest vineyard owner with about 800,000 hectares of vineyards all over the country, Jean-Marie Aurand, the director general of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV), has said.  Spain remains in top place with its 1.02 million hectares of vineyards, while France dropped to the third place after China.  The global wine production in 2014 stood at 279 million hectoliters, of which China contributed 11.1 million hectoliters, said Aurand on Monday, adding that China's booming wine regions were the provinces of Hebei, Shandong, Ningxia and Sichuan.

READ MORE....

No comments:

Post a Comment