Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

China Focus: Oh, Christmas! Let's have some fun!

ICross China - 2014-12-23

BEIJING, Dec. 23 (Xinhua) -- Although a majority of Chinese people do not have a Christmas break, the country's youth have been increasingly getting into the holiday spirit.
Different from family reunions that often mark the celebration in the west, Chinese observe the day by getting together with friends, shopping, giving gifts and romance.
SANTA CLAUS COMING INTO TOWN
On Wednesday, 7-year-old Guo Xunyu's primary school teacher is throwing a party to celebrate the western holiday. The children will sing songs, eat snacks and play games with her classmates at primary school.
"It is a wonderful time for our kids to sit around, as well as for us parents to communicate," said Gao Yajie, one of the parents who helped arrange the activity. "After all, the children are too busy with their daily school work."

READ MORE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment